Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

torstai 11. syyskuuta 2008

Angel's cushion

Isn't She cute? Sitting on the cushion and dreaming of...

This Angel has been sitting on the edge of shelf beside my sewing table until yesterday evening. Then she desided to change place and I'm afraid she doesn't give up her new place easily;) It seems she really enjoy her beeing there...

Her cushion is designed by Karen from Cotton Spice (this week designer in Stitchers' Angel Swap). I used fabrics taken from old clothes; fleece and flannel. BIG yummy button is from my mother's old winterjacket. So re-cycling is my theme this week.


Or should I say WAS my theme until today...

After a little painful visit at the dentist I picked up a parcel from post office. There was some Tilda -fabrics, rose buttons and one stitchery motiv, which is a surprise for my Angel partner (you will see it later).

So I couldn't resist! I had to make something from these immediately. This is not typical of me, because I usually make plans for a many days...


And here is the result... another pincushion, but not for my Angel at this time. This will belong to one secret person some day.
Rest of the week I'll spend time with my Dear Jane and I'm really going to sew my caddy;)
I'm HAPPY if you have spent a little time with me...

1 kommentti:

Rhonda kirjoitti...

Hello Satu,
What a great idea to use fleece and flannel for the pincushion! YOur second pincushion is so pretty... love the colors and trimmings.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Rhonda