Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 9. marraskuuta 2008

Briefly...


In the middle of sewing and doing houseworks, I have to show you what I received last Wednesday from Australia.

Yes, it's parcel from my Angel;))) (Exactly there were two parcels.)


It was exciting to open them... I felt like a child on Christmas Eve opening her presents... my eyes were sparkling, hands were trembling ...


And it was open!!!!

Lovely bag, cute tiny scissors keeper, tablerunner made from fabrics with australian wildflowers and parrots (suites well on my Advent table) and the pattern of the bag designed by Janelle Wind... oh... and there was also... jam jam... piece of chocolate... nam nam...


Thank you my sweet dear Angel, Judy.... I love them all VERY MUCH!!!!


But now back to the kitchen and sewing corner... I have doing some new project and if you have noticed the badget from my sidebar I have joined to the Angel's Story club (at the last moment, deadline is end of this year).

1 kommentti:

Stina Blomgren kirjoitti...

Lovely treats from Australia for you...love the colours on your gifts...
And oh... you can make it...I mean the Angel Quilt...just go for it..!! Good luck!! :o)