Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 16. elokuuta 2009

Next Seven Weeks Full of Happiness and Secrets

Tomorrow the first pattern of Stitcher's Angel 2009 will be released... I'm so excited!
I got details for my swap partner... She lives... ups! Sorry, I can't tell you that;) And I got first message from my own Angel, Nana. I'll try to respond as soon as possible to you, dear Nana;)

Designers for 2009 are:

Monday 17th August:

Helen Stubbings of Hugs ‘n Kisses

Monday 24th August:

Natalie Lymer of Cinderberry Stitches

Monday 31st August:

May Britt from Abyquilt

Monday 7th September:

Tracy from Plumcute designs

Monday 14th September:

Leonie from The Quilted Crow

Monday 21st September:

Cori Blunt from Chitter Chatter Designs

Monday 28th September:

Sue Daley of Patchwork with Busy Fingers


I found - again - my Wish Quilt stitcheries and continued with them.

Furthermore I finally decided to use these fabrics. There is two gorgeous Christmas line, Glace from 3 Sisters (Moda) and Roses de Nöel from Robyn Pandolph, which I'm gonna use. The original Bronwyn Hayes's quilt was made different shades of reds and cream / brown, but I think I'll add some green and perhaps a little blue to my Wish Quilt.





What else I have done recently?


I have sewed one Sylvia's Bridal Sampler block per week with other SBS quilters.
Week after week it's getting more and more interesting. I'm really pleased with my fabrics and those dusty shades are so adorable. The fabrics are mainly different Mary Rose collections by Quilt Gate.

Then I have tried to catch up the That Quilt group... but I have been quite lazy sewing my DearJane.

... so I'm still behind the group - 3 blocks and 3 triangle.

In the previous post I told you something about our postman... He / she has been busier than me;)

Look what I got from Hanne. A lovely stitchery pattern from Birdhouse, one block from Sunshine Frolics quilt.

Thank You, Hanne!

You gave me a plenty of sunshine;) and also happiness ;)))

Fenix is sending some purrs to Rusket, too...


The other parcel which I got last week was this fat quarter packet from Fat Quarter Shop. It's Authentic coll. by Sweetwater (Moda). The prints are gorgeous and very tempting! Hm... now I must find a perfect pattern...

... and of course find some time to fulfill my quilting plans and dreams...

Happy and thrilling week to every one!
Especially to you who will participate in Stitcher's Angel 2009 swap...
Let's enjoy every moment! Together;)

4 kommenttia:

Stina Blomgren kirjoitti...

Just love the new fabrics bought....:o)))
ANd hope you will have wonderful weeks of sewing in the future!!! :o)

Karen kirjoitti...

Lots of goodies! Cute stitchery and lovely blocks.

Dolores kirjoitti...

I hope you have fun with your new patterns and fabrics. (from one Stitcher's Angel to another)
(Typy)

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

You have been very busy, dear Satu. Some lovely lovely projects and fabrics. All your CW blocks look wonderful. I have the book too and find it very special. But I will wait before starting it.