Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

perjantai 25. syyskuuta 2009

News


September 25, 1862 Eldress Nancy Elly Moore wrote in her diary

Jackson Mcgown went up to Bowling Green with apples and cider to sell to the Army, he brought home some newspapers, which are eagerly sought for and pursued with avidity. (quote from Rosemary Youngs Civil War Diary Quilt book)

I wrote to my CWD journal today:

I made it!
Block number 21, News!!! HIPHEIhurraa;)

It was a struggle, because I have a terrible headache and a lot of pain in my neck and upper part of the back. I have eaten all kind of painkillers within 24 hours. They are helping me a couple of hours, after that the pain continues again. I have spared one really effective tablet for the next night. I hope it will eliminate those pains and I can sleep. Maybe I have to go to the masseur... soon!

So I'm not willing to type and sit at the computer at all in this evening.

I used fabrics from Andover (tan and plum), little white flowerprints on white (don't know the manufacturer) and white stars on lavender is Kansas City Star Coll. by Barbara Brackman.

Oh, hurts...
I must quit now...
Until next time...
... October 7th!!!

2 kommenttia:

Dolores kirjoitti...

I do hope you find a pain pill that works. Rest and a warm bath?

Anne Ida kirjoitti...

Oh, sorry to hear you are in pain! Hope it passes soon!! Lovely block you have made! Feel proud! -and feel better soon!!

Hugs and stitches