Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 4. lokakuuta 2009

Life between CWD Blocks


The latest Sylvia's Bridal Sampler blocks



The latest My Dear Jane blocks
still behind Anina's That Quilt -group - if telling the truth, more and more behind after recent weeks:(


A Crow Came to Visit - block 7 from Autumn House quilt


and lovely letters from Norway;)


and... of course...
Stitcher's Angel projects;))

The rose in the picture is called Sweet Surprise. It's one of the 32 varieties, which we are growing...

Today - forenoon at 11 o'clock - heavy showers of rain
(luckily no snow, yet...)

It's so dark, although it's almost midday! Well, winter is coming...
(with this photo from my kitchen window I send greetings and hugs to my Angel Nana;)
... so I opened my DJ book


THIS was a short review of MY quilting life between CWD blocks!!!
I'll continue with the Civil War Diary blocks on the next week... on Wednesday and on Thursday evening.
See YOU soon!!

"You know, it's sometimes really exhausting to be a quilter's best helper."

5 kommenttia:

Elin kirjoitti...

You make so many delicate and pretty blocks, I'm very impressed! And you are going to make AnnaKa's quilt, I see. I wish you good luck!
Grey autumn weather here as well.

Karen kirjoitti...

You have been very busy working on all of those blocks! And all well done. Your fabric choices are all so soft & pretty.

Unknown kirjoitti...

I love your blocks and your works.compliments.hugs

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

So much loveliness to show. You have defintely been busy!!!

Robin kirjoitti...

I can't believe how productive you always are! And everything you do is so beautiful! I love your Autumn House-- it is lovely!