Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 31. tammikuuta 2010

GDO update and Y- SEAMS!

My FIRST Girl's Day Out block is stitched!

The lace (neither buttons) is not yet sewed, because I'm not sure , whether I'll change it...



Oh, Fenix! What are you doing? It's not a real bird, you silly furball...



After finishing all of the SBS blocks,
I'm quite sure
I'll must be a real master of the Y-seams!

There was eight Y-seams in this Love in a Mist -block.
Perhaps this was my best achievement so far.

The funny co-incidents with SBS are continueing... Meanwhile I was sewing this block at this afternoon, I saw that there is movie called Waterloo Bridge in TV tonight. So I allowed plenty of the handkerchiefs and enjoyed... Vivien Leigh was so pretty... and lot of love in a mist...

In the end MyDJ updates...

We'll see soon...

9 kommenttia:

Plakhuis kirjoitti...

What a beautyfull block!!! Very nice and you also have the buttons already. I have ordered them. Nice fabric you used! Until next update!

Dolores kirjoitti...

I love the Girl's Day Out block. It seems that Fenix does too. I do not like Y seams and stay away from them but I must say, you have done a wonderful job with all the blocks.

Laura kirjoitti...

It's a beautifull block what you have made. Lovely stitching. I am curious for the next one :)

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Oh MY!!! The GDO block is gorgeous!

Cattinka kirjoitti...

Oh boy! Your GDO Block turned out very pretty. I like the lace, it makes it look so feminine.
The y seams look very complicated... nothing for me, but you are doing in nicely!
KATRIN W.

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Congratulations on finishing your first GDO block! Looks lovely!
And your other blocks are once again so secure. Have a lovely week. Still doubting?

meijra kirjoitti...

Wat a beautifull block! Lovely!
gr. Meijra

Karen kirjoitti...

So much eye candy! I love the Girl's Day Out block. Well, I love all the blocks. Have you decided about the new job yet?

Robin kirjoitti...

Your Girls Day Out block is so cool! What a fun design. And your mastery of Y-seams is inspiring. Great work!!! :)