Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

maanantai 15. maaliskuuta 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook - week 11

FOR TODAY March 15, 2010

Outside My Window... two hours earlier the beautiful sunset. Can you believe no snowing today?

I am thinking... my winterholidays and moving. ONE DAY at work and then...

I am thankful for... the next thirteen days. Hopefully I'll find enough time to relax, because I have no summer vacation in this year:(

From the kitchen... chicken with the caribbean style vegetables and rice. Mmm... spicy and exotic.

I am wearing... tan blouse, velvet trousers (lila) and woolsocks.

I am creating... blocks of the two interesting quilt alongs: the Jelly Roll Sampler and the Pinwheel Party.

I am going... to buy some piece of furniture for the new lodging.

I am reading... catalogue of Ellos. It arrived today.

I am hoping... no more bad luck in this week!

I am hearing... I have hummed one finnish song all day long - called: Jos sä tahdot niin. I think it's lyrics is one of the most beautiful love (?) songs. (You'll find it at myPlaylist. Let's hum together;)

Jos sä tahdot niin (Säv & san: Hector)

Jos sä tahdot niin - olen sulle joku aivan muu.
Jos sä tahdot niin - olen virhe, joita tapahtuu.
Jos sä tahdot niin - tulen jouluksi kotiin.
Jos sä tahdot niin - en enää lähde uusiin sotiin.
Jos sä tahdot niin - jään vahtikoiraksi ovelles
tai painan pääni sun povelles...

Jos sä tahdot niin - et enää koskaan ole levoton.
Jos sä tahdot niin - kaikki minun myöskin sinun on.
Jos sä tahdot niin - otan sinun uskontosi.
Jos sä tahdot niin - on mulle valheesikin tosi.
Jos sä tahdot niin - muutan kirjoille Andorraan.
jos vielä siellä sut nähdä saan...

Sillä ilman sinua hukun öihin sekaviin
ja ilman sinua - no niin;
ilman sinua olen puolitiessä helvettiin...

Jos sä tahdot niin - nimeäsi enää toista en.
Mutt' vaikka tahdot niin - kuvaas mielestäni poista en.
Jos sä tahdot niin - tulen kallioiden läpi.
Jos sä tahdot niin - whatever makes you happy.
Jos sä tahdot niin - tuon sulle Tiibetin vuoteeseen,
tai siirrän pohjoisen luoteeseen.
Ja aina uudelleen ja uudelleen.
sun muistan joskus mua suudelleen...

Mutta ilman rakkautta hukun öihin sekaviin
ja ilman rakkautta - no niin;
ilman rakkautta olemme puolitiessä helvettiin...

Jos sä tahdot niin...

Around the house... what's this smell? It's like a tunny. Oh my, where is Fenix? Has he found his goodies?

One of my favorite things... is to watch American Idol -competition. It's exciting to follow how those young singers develop during the weeks.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I'm going to spend a lot of qualitytime with Fenix;)). He has been so much alone recently. And maybe we have a birthday party on next Saturday;)) Can you guess who has birthday...??

Here is picture thought I am sharing...




1 kommentti:

甜蜜滋味 kirjoitti...
Blogin hallinnoija on poistanut tämän kommentin.