Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 2. toukokuuta 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook - week 17

FOR TODAY May 2, 2010

Outside My Window... all is gray - the sky, the ground, everything - and wind blows.

I am thinking... Simone; she is on her way to the States.

I am thankful for... dayoffs on the weekends.

From the kitchen... chicken with coconut.

I am wearing... jeans, olive green blouse with long sleeves.

I am creating... something for my dear mother. It's Mother's Day on next Sunday.

I am going... to go to the old lodging and clean there a bit.

I am reading... nothing special at this moment.

I am hoping... sunny days. I really miss the spring flowers to grow!

I am hearing... a noise from the computer. It sounds more louder than normal. Is it going to break? Hope not...

Around the house... silence. Fenix got tired of playing with his balls and is now trying to sleep beside this computer.

One of my favorite things... is coconut. I don't know why, but I have always liked the taste of it. Have I lived under the coconut palm in my previous life? Hihii;))

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: sewing blocks - SBS D-3 and JellyRollSampler block 5, preparing the block five of Girl's Day Out and finishing the stitcheries of block A from Gardener's Journal.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Ei kommentteja: