Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

lauantai 19. kesäkuuta 2010

Friday Night Sew In...

Last night we had a problem, what to do.
And a small arguement.


Fenix was mood for sewing. So he tried to open SBS book, but this week's BOW looks very difficult (it's Tumbling blocks -block) and it terrifies me...
We only choosed the fabrics for it.

I was mood for crocheting. I have dreamed of granny squares using the variegated pink woolyarn (Nalle Kukkaketo) and it tempted me...

... so we had to solve this problem.
Why don't we do both
sew a little
Gardener's Journal block C
and crochet a little
two kind of granny squares
.
Atleast we did something;)

Till sluten
GRATTIS
Victoria och Daniel!!!


2 kommenttia:

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Well, it did work out eventually! Looks very nice what you managed to do!
And I see you joined the My Garden BOM. So did I! Today I received the pattern, button and materials for it. Love it!

Karen kirjoitti...

Wonderful projects. Love the granny squares. I plan on making some when winter rolls around.