Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

tiistai 1. kesäkuuta 2010

Updating GDO

Hei Girls, I almost made it;)


Only the rosebuds and hearts are still left...
I'm going to stitch them tonight.

So after all I'm not so hopeless case;)))
only one day late...



In June I have planned to stitch a Fashion Shop -block. Because there is not so much stitchings... maybe I have time to piece one of the block...

Let's see what will happen!

But before I'll start the next GDO block, I'm going to concentrate on the next block of the Gardener's Journal.

8 kommenttia:

Cattinka kirjoitti...

Well done Satu, I am proud of you.
KATRIN W.

Heleen kirjoitti...

Very good! You did it! And also very nice! The cup and sausers are already there.I didt make it. Next month I have a lot to do to cath in. We 'll see.

Christine kirjoitti...

Ohhhhhhhhhh beautiful.
Hope that a lot of people come to visit the café.
It looks very lovely.
This is the block i am working on right now.
Hugs Chrissie

Dolores kirjoitti...

I do love this quilt but I know I don't have the patience. Well done!

katrien kirjoitti...

Very nice project is this.
I see on your blog you are also making the civilwar diary quilt.I do also, we do it with a grouppe and give evry 14th of th month an update of our blocks.

Karen kirjoitti...

Wonderful Cafe block!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Great you finished another block, he's so cute. I have to prepare my new block this weekend.

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Well done, Satu! Looks very pretty!