Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

lauantai 20. marraskuuta 2010

Friday Night Sew in... turned into Hearty

I was out of my plan last night...

Saturday on my cutting board
there is more less finished blocks than I planned:(
ONLY 5 blocks for Butterchurn -quilt and 3 pink blocks for Remember Whoo Loves You -quilt:((

... but I sewed first part of X-mas Mystery, second is waiting...

AND after that
my Friday evening turned into

VERY, very HEARTY business!!!

My mother has 80 anniversary today
and
I made few hearts for the decoration.
Anyway it was nice to sew something, while listening Renee's concert.
Those rock- ballads were quite interesting...

Have a lovely Sunday!

3 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

That Butter churn quilt is difficult for me to sew. I finished the middle part, but I wasn't satisfied with it. But I really like the fabrics you are using. I love the hearts. Congratulations with your mother

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Happy birthday to your mother!!! Wow, 80 years old. The hearts you made for decoration are beautiful. They will make everyone happy. xo

Quiltbenaco kirjoitti...

Congratulazioni a tua mamma!
Bellissimi i cuori....
quasi quasi te li copio per fare una bella decorazione natalizia