Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

keskiviikko 1. kesäkuuta 2011

Fixed Stars for June

Before I tell you about my plans for June... let's recall some happenings in May...
if I don't fall asleep before the end of this tale... today's warm summerweather softened me;)

In addition to only one CWD block I sewed ONLY two more SBS bocks
1. M-2 Wild Goose Chase
2. B-4 Children's Delight
AND
3. - 4. Two blocks for Tis the Season quilt
Total quantity of blocks was dissappointment. I wish I would have had time to catch up 1880's Sampler, but it never happened...

We really infatuated with the yarns... sometimes Fenix was more grazy than I...
only I didn't finished any crocheted or knitted project...
That was not so big dissappointment, because the most of the yarn things were examples for the school...

I did spend some time with hexagons... I think you still remember the Vintage cushion for my brother.
The result: acceptable;)

The last recollection of May IS A BIG, HUGE dissappointment. You might be already bored, when I repeat this one thing month after month, BUT..
THE PINK rosy bag belongs to my plans for June.

Now I just leave May behind and step into the spirit of June...

1. Relax and enjoy the summer and of course Do something pinky;)
2. Sew blocks - TIS, CWD, SBS, maybe 1880's Sampler.
3. Applique blocks.
4. Continue madness with the yarns.
5. Don't forget the hexagons!
If there happens to be more than one OPAM in June, they might all counted as Shooting Stars;)
Let's see what will happen...

3 kommenttia:

Chookyblue...... kirjoitti...

nice stitching.......slowly all those blocks add up.........

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Why are you disappointed, you did soemthing. Don't your goals to high and got luck with your stars in June

Karen kirjoitti...

Looks like a busy June ahead of you!