Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

lauantai 18. kesäkuuta 2011

Mystery Begins...

I have waited for a long time...
 to use these yummy fabrics...

 and the beginning of this mystery


I waited more eager, when I saw pretty Sweet peas popping up here and there over blogland. Today it's (finally) my turn to show you the block one of Designer Mystery BOM: Sweet pea. The BOMprogram is from June 2011 to May 2012. Fat quarter Shop is promising me a very spectacular flower garden filled with blooms and blossoms for the next summer;)
        I only hope I can keep my part of that promise... :o)
Maybe I can trust me this time, because probably all the blocks are easy and quick to make... although I'm planning to make them smaller than 12" (I don't like BIG flowers)... so there is a minute possibility that I won't have a gorgeous flowergarden...

Our family has got three new members in this month...
one boy and two girls (= twins)...

... so I'm looking after some quick projects to make...
... and I can't forget these knitted toys... after I saw them...

... I'm now 'seriously' planning to knit a puppy. I'm not sure how it'll succeed, because I must use different kind of yarn... It's very difficult to find Sirdar Snuggly Snowflakes at the local craftshops...
 
The yarn, which I'm going to use doesn't look like terry cloth... so it might only be an experiment... again...
What else I have done in this week....

I finished the next block of Tis The Season -quilt. (Sorry, the photo is lousy!) I have now sewed one row together... and stitched eight blocks, only four left...

... before I continue to spend Saturday night with Inspector Barnaby...

I show you this week's SBS block:

H-2 Wedding Ring 2

:) one more closer to the end...


 I'm happy you stayed a while with me!
HAVE a LOVELY weekend!!!

4 kommenttia:

Chookyblue...... kirjoitti...

I love this BOM and nearly signed up but held off.........it's beautiful.........and more Tis the Season blocks well done..........

Litamora's Quilt & Design kirjoitti...

The BOM looks great! You've made so many gorgeous blocks! So fun to follow your progress :o)

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I also saw that BOM, it looks great doesn't it. I have to think about it. You have been busy, you go girl!

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

I joined the Bom too! Couldn't resist it.
Oh dear, three new family members. That will make this aunt work even harder. Look forward to the puppy you are going to make. So cute!