Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

lauantai 10. syyskuuta 2011

I Have Learnt to Love...

... the flying geese!
 I tried to take a photo of Summer Day -blocks without Fenix, but it was just impossible.

I don't know why, but I have never liked sewing flying geese. I have always had problems to get the shape and size of them correct. So I tried to different methods... and after trial...

... this method is definitely my favorite one. There is no waste pieces and the size of miniblocks is always correct.

... and with these special rulers sewing of FGs is becoming more and more funny
and

SBS-mania is growing... only eight blocks ahead... WOW!
This week I made two blocks
F-10 Aunt Sukey's Choice
and
I-10 Rocky Road to Dublin

In the end
few glimpses of the next week...

tablerunners and finnish rug.

wishing you
RELAXING SUNDAY;)
Satu&Fenix

1 kommentti:

Cheryl kirjoitti...

Both are great rulers! I have both and frequently use them. Your blocks are beautiful, especially the curved one...I don't do curves well. Hope you had a great Sunday!