Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 18. joulukuuta 2011

Fourth Advent...

... and still no SNOW!
It's only raining and raining.... AND raining!
It's dark, windy and dirty outside...

 ... so it's better stay inside and clean the house for the Christmas.

Fenix: First I cleaned one of the shelves in the sewing room. During past months Satu has gathered all kind of stuff on it... and I decided they are not there anymore...

... well, now they are on the floor!
And one odd piece is on my head!!!

  Look, Fenix what we got the other day...

A lovely Christmas decoration, a card and a pincushion from Katrin!

It's not a bad feeling at all wandering around the house with this new 'cap'

Or does it look... too girlish???

But Satu, What are YOU doing???? 
We supposed to clean this house.... NOT doing any crafty projects!!!

Ok, Fenix! 
But May-Britt's stitching pattern is so cute. Maybe I'll use it on a Christmas stocking.
And I want to try also Anne's new pattern called It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
The birdie trio is the first UFO, which I'll finish in January. Haven't you heard that I'll finish atleast one UFO in every month in 2012?

Don't you pur-pur-laugh at me, Fenix!
This time I'm very serious! Otherwise we'll be drowned... all these UFOs...

PurrrrRelax, Satu! 
Look, I organized more nice coloured mat on this floor!
.. and... pur-jättekiva :o)
you also have done something...

Now...

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here
... only few nights... and then...

We are very happy 
that you found a moment to visit here...
  ... It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas;
soon the bells will start,
and the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing
right within your heart.



4 kommenttia:

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Lovely catching up with you again, Satu!! You have been so creative.
Love how Fenix enjoys his cap. He is a funny guy (o:
Happy Fourth Advent to you too!

Cattinka kirjoitti...

Hi Satu,
we don´t have any snow jet either, but I still hope for it until Christmas. Thanks for the link to Britts stitchery it is very cute. I also like the birdies you are working on, keep at it and you will finish them in January.
The card exchange with you was a lot of fun and I defenitely want to do it again next year.
Have a good week
KATRIN W.

Litamora's Quilt & Design kirjoitti...

We had lots of snow the other day, but some of it did rain away agian, and left is some rock hard snow. The weather report says snow will come today and tomorrow, so might be even more snow for Christmas.
You've made so many lovely cards and other stuff lately! I haven't been able to catch up on reading blog posts or writing one, for so long! time goes by too fast!
Wish you a great new week,
Hugs,
Laila

Karen kirjoitti...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Satu!