Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 25. joulukuuta 2011

Secret SCS Parcel Is no Secret Anymore

Late last night I...
oj, sorry Fenix... 
WE opened our SSCS present from Jenny.
Our Christmas tree is a little cypress and the Kangoroo has found a new place sitting comfortably on one branch of cypress. Maybe you remember Jenny's main parcel was a big one...

... and inside there was...
1. ADORABLE Hootie bag... I love all of it: colours, prints, size, shape, the owl, the button, inside pockets and... you know ALL!!! Later you'll see I'm not the only one here to love it ;o)
2. HUMOROUS Decoration... "Quilting for ever, housework when ever"... I think no other sentence can describe my life better :o)
3. YIPPEE!!! More aussie sentiment for my home. Lovely piece of cotton with aboriginal (?) print and koala stickers ;))) My secret dream is to travel to Australia some day... UPS! I relieved one more secret ;)

Well, I'm sure you did all your best to delight me on this Christmas, Jenny...
but I think you didn't success only delight me...
but you gave me piece of your country...
so I'm one or two steps closer to my dream :o)
THANK YOU, thank you, KIITOS, JENNY
for this regardful present!!!

... and you notice
the bag is carefully INSPECTED
and
PROVED to be a very cosy lying place.
 Hopefully I may use it too...

We wish you more relaxing days...
we'll be back with the other nice things...

8 kommenttia:

Janet kirjoitti...

What lovely gifts to receive. Jenny is so thoughtful. I love the cat pictures! Such a pretty cat you have. The bag definitely passed a complete inspection and Passed. LOL

Cattinka kirjoitti...

Congratulations, what a nice gift you got from Jenny!
KATRIN W.

Chookyblue...... kirjoitti...

oh what a lovely parcel from Jenny...........yes that is aboriginal print fabric.......it sure does look like the bag is well loved in your house........

Bernie Morris kirjoitti...

I am so glad you liked it Satu it was lovely to make a gift for you. Enjoy your holiday season and all the best wishes for the new year.This is from Jenny (birdonthe border) but I am using my husbands computer today.

Litamora's Quilt & Design kirjoitti...

Lovely gifts :o)
Hope you've been having a great Christmas, and wish you a great new week,
Laila

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

What a lovely gifts for you! Fenix seems very happy too (o:

Maarit kirjoitti...

Hei,
olen linkittänyt sinut Jotain valmista joka kuukausi hössötykseen ja linkkisi toimii:)
Maarit

Unknown kirjoitti...

lovely gift and blog. I love your cat too. happy new year. hugs