Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

perjantai 6. tammikuuta 2012

On the Cutting Mat...

... happened this morning!

 The beginning of the year is always overloaded by new challenges... and nearly each day one new logo appears to my sidebar...

Last week I told you about Jotain valmista joka kuukausi -hössötyksestä...
(pakko lisätä hössötys... on niin... hauska sana)... 

... progress of it, you can follow on the right side of this page. 
There is photo both of the 'goal' and of the progress.

Lately in this week I found, while 'visiting' at Simone, a new challenge: 
It's Stephanie's great idea to have a more room into the closets... and totally without obligations ;o) PIPs (another fun word...) 2012 matches well for my plans to finish one UFO in one month. And it's always a comfort to think that I'm not the only one to make big plans to finish WISPs, PIPs, UFOs... I also hope that I'm not the only one to fail them...

Have you already seen this FMQ Challenge?

I have never felt sure about free motion quilting... but this year I decided to learn it with my Bernina QE. She has BSR presser foot and all... but I'm little afraid of using it... There is first FMQ video released and after seeing that, I'm eager to quilt those leave shapes... It looked all too easy... I have to practise it... first by pencil... and then... here I come B... but before it, you must have some oil...

I'm fairly sure you have seen somewhere these logos..


 

Anne from the Bunny Hill is offering a free BOM and Sinta & Sherri are organizing Another Year of Schnibbles. So year 2012 will be full of fun happenings!!!

If you have missed Fenix, 
don't worry,
he is happily...

... or was until I came with the camera...
sleeping and waiting, when I'm gonna start the engine of B.!

We wish you wonderful weekend!!!

PS. I found one interesting place more to learn free motion quilting... here.
with logo

4 kommenttia:

Cattinka kirjoitti...

Hi Satu,
I know there are so many nice projects that started in 2012 and it is hard to decide which one to join. I like the BunnyHhills Dresden Quilt, maybe I will do that one.
Hugs
KATRIN W.

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

So many lovely things to start again this year. So tempting. I might start the free motion quilting. have always wanted to learn that and this is the chance, as there is only one tutorial every month.
Just love those sweet birdies!
Have a great weekend. xo

Dolores kirjoitti...

You sound like you and Fenix will be very busy this year.
Have fun.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I see you haven't shut your eyes for all those nice challenges and BOM's (lol). I keep my eys shut and haven't started anything new yet. By the way I love your litte birds.