Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

lauantai 3. marraskuuta 2012

Christmas in Mind...

 ... which always means SECRET PROJECTs...

... and I can show them just a little...

... but these mittens are no secret.
The yarn is PURO by Novita. It's 100% wool and suits well for felting.

 This was my first time, when I felted knitted mittens in washing machine.
Hmmm... I say... very exciting experience...
I don't know what happened, 
but after the washing treatment the left hand mitten was the right hand mitten... very odd...
maybe it was due to the Halloween...

But this is not a spooky thing, which is hanging here.

Early in this autumn... or was it summer... 
I took part in Anna hyvän kiertää - challenge on Tiinatei's blog.
She post me this nice towel with a glorious quilted ribbon.
Kiitos, Tiinatei ;o) 
I love it!!!

 Finally...


2 kommenttia:

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Wow, the felted mittens really do look nice and warm. Keep out the wind.
Fun to work on secret projects.
Have a lovely Sunday.

Tiinatei kirjoitti...

Kauniit lapaset! Kätisyyden vaihtumisen sait kai korjattua. Minun ensimmäiset pesukonehuovutetut lapaseni huopuivat sisältä kiinni, kun en tajunnut, että sinne voisi laittaa esim. muovipussin. Niistä ei saanut edes pannulappua!