Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

lauantai 5. tammikuuta 2013

Are You Ready....

for the Sewing Sunday?

I am ;o)
and later than Monday also you will see how ready I was...

Today I was excited about the clear blue sky...
a perfect day for being outside
 and hand sewing = cross stitching veeeeeeeery tiny STITCHES!
But the sky was clear only two hours... what a disappointment!

So I must use - again - the flash, when I photographed Simone's little owls.

Aren't they cute and full of joy?

Enjoyable Epiphany Sunday!!!

3 kommenttia:

Dolores kirjoitti...

The days are only going to get longer from now on. I look forward to seeing your sewing progress.

Litamora's Quilt & Design kirjoitti...

I hope to have a sewing Sunday, and hope you will have a great one too! The owls are so cute!
I hope to get out for a walk if just would stop raining. Want to take some photos, been a while since last time...
Hugs

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Glad you saw some blue sky. We haven't seen it for weeks now. So gloomy.
Enjoy your sewing.
Glad the owls bring you some joy!