Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 5. toukokuuta 2013

'Sparkling' Sunday

***** ?????????? *****
No, I didn't met a man of my life today...
... handsome, nice, funny, rich...

... although clearly I see hearts!

No, I didn't drink sparkling wine today...
... I would have liked to have one glass of...

... although clearly I see bubbles!

No, I didn't also fallen and hit my head today...
... this tale sounds very odd... 

 ... although I clearly see STARS!
... at least three 4" and one 8" Chevron Stars...

After I sewed those four stars, there was still six finished middle parts for the stars left! What's happening here!?!

I got the material for the pinwheels, when I trimmed the corners of the flying geese units. I didn't follow Oh, My Stars tutorial, when I sewed the middle parts of my Chevron stars. I sewed them like an hour glass block... so automatically I had one extra hour glass per star! 

OMG! Six stars more today!?! Are you sure, Satu?This is becoming very star-maniac Sunday!
... and I didn't realize how much time it actually will take... the sewing the points for SIX stars... even though I sew them with quick-piecing method...

Surely this amount of sparkle is enough for today...
... and maybe enough for next week too...

I think I deserve a little pleasure moment now...

 ... nam!

***** Sparkling Sunday *****

5 kommenttia:

Cattinka kirjoitti...

You were so busy, you have made so many beautiful stars, you defenitely deserved your desert.
KATRIN W.

Kvilttaaja kirjoitti...

Kiitos kommentistasi säteileviin kaunokaisiin. Tunsin oloni todella hölmöksi, kun kirja oli sisältä niin älytön. Ihanaa saada ymmärrystä. Tähtesi ovat muuten hienoja ja rauhallisen värisiä.

Sinta Renee kirjoitti...

I love your stars! They do sparkle!

Tiinatei kirjoitti...

Ihania tähtiä edelleen! Kävin katsomassa tuota Oh My Stars -tutoriaalia, yritin etsiä sieltä ja sitten arvata, viittaavatko kuvan alla olevat kolme erilaista mittaa erikokoisiin tähtiin? Tähdellistä loppuviikkoa!

Dolores kirjoitti...

I love the fabrics you are using for your stars. They look so fresh.