Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

tiistai 25. helmikuuta 2014

Back to Normal...

(Fenix's lottery and the Olympics are both now the lived life)
... joten on aika palata normaaliin viikko rytmiin...

... which means - for example - the updating the BOWs!

 Today I update the Loyal Union Sampler blocks in the last four weeks.

We have had a pretty easy blocks... based on the shape of a square.
On D-6 block I did some fussy cuts... or I tried to...;o)

I'll update the Farmer's Wife Sampler blocks as soon as I have sewn this week's block.

Besides the BOWs I have also sewn something else than blocks.
... but I can't show you them completely... yet...

I joined in my first mug rug swap with Quilting Gallery. The theme of the swap was Celebrate the Olympics. and my swap partner is Veronica from New Mexico, USA.
I posted the rugs and two mini Moomin mugs to her yesterday
... so when she'll receive them... then I'll enlarge the photo:o)
BY the way
there is a new SPRING themed mug rug swap coming in Quilting Gallery.

I have also continued to sew one work from the UFO pile... ;o)

I was so happy, when I heard that the next Schnibbles shall be something, which I could pick myself... one of the new patterns or one of the Vintage ones...

If I remember right, George was Le Petit  -project in July 2011... I found a few of my post about those times. In 2011 I sewed eight blocks... today I sewed the last two.

So maybe I'll have something to show on next Schnibbles parade ;O)

Purr-kroooH! I pur-hope that Satu won't use too much blue in George!
Let's see what happens! Purr!!!


2 kommenttia:

Dolores kirjoitti...

I see you and Fenix are really working hard. Great looking projects.

Manuela kirjoitti...

Your Loyal Union Sqaure blocks are wonderful. I like your colours and fabrics.

Greetings, Manuela