Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

keskiviikko 14. toukokuuta 2014

CWD: The Farce of Reconstruction & My Diary, My Records

I supposed to sew these two Civil War Diary blocks yesterday, but I didn't have time...
so I am late...
and I feel myself lazy... so I'll do this all in brief...

Here are the next CWD blocks:

120. The Farce of Reconstruction

121. My Diary, My Records

They are the last two blocks of the book. The notes are written by Sarah Lois Wadley in 1865 after the war.

If you like to have dimensions of the blocks... let me know, I'll post them to you...

I wish you a happy Wednesday!!!!!

PS. Next CWD block 29th May!!!!

3 kommenttia:

Tilkkureppu kirjoitti...

Jälleen niin kauniita blokkeja!

Tiinatei kirjoitti...

My Diary, My records - aivan ihana!

Tilkku & Tilkku kirjoitti...

Kauniita molemmat. Sinäkö laiska? Sinähän olet ahkeroinut nyt yhden projektin blokita valmiiksi ja monta muuta on tekeillä.